AMBER: help with antechamber - creating ligand

From: <sethl.gatech.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 17:10:08 -0400

Dear Amber Community,

I created a mol2 file for a proflavine molecule using antechamber. When I do a
"loadmol2" antechamber crashes... I need help figuring out what I have done
wrong in creating my mol2 file. The mol2 file was created with:

"antechamber -i proflavine.pdb -fi pdb -o proflavine_charged.mol2 -fo mol2 -c
bcc"

I have attached both the pdb and the mol2 file if anyone wants to take a look.

Thanks as always,
Seth
Georgia Institute of Technology