Re: AMBER: Error: cannot run "$AMBERHOME/exe/divcon" of bcc() in charge.c

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 07:34:10 -0700

On Fri, Sep 01, 2006, Jiten wrote:

> Has anybody solve this "Error: cannot run "$AMBERHOME/exe/divcon" of bcc()
> in charge.c properly, exit " problem in AMBER9 while performing test run.

You don't say which test case is failing, but many of them have a
"divcon.out.save" file. You should compare this to the "divcon.out" file
you are creating, and that might provide some clues.

Be sure to go into some particular directory, like amber9/test/antechamber/tp,
and run the tests "by hand". When reporting problems, try to give as much
information as you can, including operating system and compiler version, if
that seems relevant. (Of course, I am assuming that your installation
procedure has created the $AMBERHOME/exe/divcon file in the first place.)

...dac