AMBER: preparing ligand/rna structure for MD

From: <sethl.gatech.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:45:17 -0400

Dear Amber Community,

I am doing some intercalation studies with various nucleic acid structures and
small molecules. I created an intercalation site and used the software Chimera
to dock a molecule of proflavine into the site by hand. What would I need to do
before this structure would be ready for MD? Currently I can not open the file
in
xleap because I get a fatal bond atom error causing leap to crash.

Thanks,
SETH