Re: AMBER: DIELC?

From: backy <backy.ibms.sinica.edu.tw>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 16:04:14 +0800

Hello, dac:
I also have a question about the electrostatic energy calculations in AMBER.
As minimizing (with GB method) a protein with about 100 steps, I found that
those electrostatic terms (EEL, 1-4 EEL and EGB ) rapidly converged although
the total energy is not fully stabilized.
What is the basis for this kind of situation?

Thanks. :)

backy