RE: AMBER: GAFF parameters: DPPC Bilayer

From: Akshay Patny <akshay17.olemiss.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 16:08:00 -0500

Thank you Nitin and Dr. Yong. I will try that.

Akshay Patny

Graduate Research Assistant
Faser Hall 417, Department of Medicinal Chemistry
Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
University of Mississippi
University, MS 38677
E-mail: akshay17.olemiss.edu
Tel: 662-915-1286 (office); Web: www.olemiss.edu