AMBER: RE: antechamber bond typing questions

From: Junmei Wang <jwang.encysive.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 20:43:05 -0500

Hi, David,
There are six options of "-j" to do atom/bond type assignments. Just
type "antechamber -h " to get those options. If you have some problem
with bond type assignment, you may manually do corrections and then run
antechamber again to just assign atom types (-j 1).

Certainly, I can help you to figure out why the programs fail if you
provide us the problematic molecules.

Best

Junmei

Dr. Junmei Wang