AMBER: how to take care of toluene system neutrality

From: Lwin, ThuZar <ThuZar.Lwin.stjude.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 13:31:53 -0500

Hello everyone and Dr. Case,

     I have been following Dr. Case's tutorial on thermodynamic
integration. When I write the parameter/topology file using xleap, leap
complained like this:

ERROR: The unperturbed charge of the unit: 0.084700 is not integral.

When I tried to add up the charges on xleap edited phe-> toluene, in
deed I got the net charge of 0.0847. I am aware that this is because
the charges on toluene comes from phe. I am wondering how to fix this,
so that I get neutral charge on toluene.

Thank you very much,

tz