AMBER: any work-around for 80 character mask string limit?

From: Tanya Johannsen <tanyajohannsen.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 13:12:22 -0700 (PDT)

Dear AMBER community:

I have a very long, complicated list of residues that
I would like to restrain using ntr=1 during
minimization. There is no way that I can define this
list of residues in 80 characters or less, as is
required for the restraintmask variable. Has anyone
else faced a similar problem, and found a work-around?
For example, could I define a long list of residues in
a separate file and then have the restraintmask
variable read in that file? I would be very grateful
for any suggestions.

Thank you in advance.

Tanya