AMBER: about GBSA

From: <sishi.tang.utoronto.ca>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 14:45:11 -0400

Hi all,

I'm interested in doing GBSA analysis on a receptor and two ligand segments. I
noticed that the MM-GBSA energy contributions were different for the receptor
residues, when the two ligand segments were calculated separately in two MM-GBSA
runs. I'm wondering how would I be able to calculate the total energy
contribution based on the values I obtained from the two separate runs.

The reason that I'm separating those two runs is that I received an error
message when they were combined together:

Argument " Missing BVDW for MM in 0+1 (residue 50" isn't numeric in add at
/aspirin/software/amber7/amber7/src/mm_pbsa/mm_pbsa_statistics.pm line 1482.
1)

I'd really appreciate your help if either of those questions can be addressed.

Thanks,
Sishi.