Re: AMBER: use_pme=0 problem

From: <luckyang.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 14:10:19 -0500

I tried with verbose=3 and I find the difference comes from the Evdw:

194c192
< Evdw = -2018.956128965737
---
>      Evdw                   =       -2018.956128965736
199c197
<      Iso virial             =         707.833349909255
---
>      Iso virial             =         707.833349909257
250c248
I include longrange vdw correction in both cases. In attachment please find
the file contains all the differences.
Thanks,
Lu