RE: AMBER: the parallel efficiency of my sander and pmemd descended rapidly with increasing CPUs

From: Zhihong Yu <computation.mail.nankai.edu.cn>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 17:00:03 +0800

Dear Ross Walker,

    first of all, thanks for your reply. In fact, I'm not a system administrator, I'm just a common user of the super linux cluster, so I didn't have opportunity to perform any benchmarks / test cases that came with the MPI or Myrinet installation. The attachment included some information, such as libraries linked with sander or pmemd, my job script, etc.