Re: AMBER: AMBER9: MacG5 parallel sander.MPI

From: Gert Kiss <mail.gertkiss.de>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 18:29:51 -0400

Dear In Hee Park,

The following link might help:
http://homepage.mac.com/wyuen/hpc/Menu11.html

If you are running MacOSX 10.4 (Tiger), follow the link 'LAM/MPI on
Tiger'. You will have to reinstall the compilers after selecting GCC
3.3 (there seems to be a problem with GCC 4), then compile LAM/MPI,
and finally AMBER.
This should take care of the error during compilation of serial AMBER.

Let me know, if this works for you,

Gert