AMBER: about the shake with self-guide LD

From: pang zhao <zhao.pang.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 18:44:39 +0800

Dear All,

in the Self-guided Langevin dynamics run, should we use shake to constraint
all the bonds?
In the amber 9 tutorial, at page 88, there is a self-guided langevi dynamics
input example, it use ntc=3, ntf=3 for the shake. This means the constraint
of all the bonds. if ntc=3 is used, the parallel in sander will not
availbe. I do not know why use ntc=3. Wish anyone give me any suggestion.
Great thanks