AMBER: heating process

From: r. a. <rosajaan.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:56:06 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All
  I m tring to see the thermo effect on my structure through different stages with helping these scripts;

  # Heating to 70 K with constant pressure
 &cntrl
 imin=0, irest=0, nmropt=0,
 ntpr=50, ntwr=1000, ntwx=1000, iwrap=0
 ntx=1, ntf=2, ntc=2, tol=0.00000001,
 ntb=2, igb=0, ntr=1,
 ntp=1, pres0=1.0, taup=1.0,
 ntt=3, gamma_ln=1.0,
 tempi=0.0, temp0=70.0,
 nstlim=100000, dt=0.001,
 &end
 END
  # water restraint
50.0
WAT 392 9999
END
END

  But when I m runing that i have this error rfree: Error decoding variable 2 2 from...Actually I want to restraint solute(water) in positions but it seems it doesnt work...could any one help me to find where s my problem?...after minimization I have 11178 water...it goes from 392-9999 and 1-1179.I want to restraint all water but it seems I just can do it for part1...Is there anything else that I can do?

  Regards