AMBER: about the decomposition energies using mm/pbsa

From: litong <tong.li.rega.kuleuven.be>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 15:34:11 +0200

Dear,
  We can decompose energies into residues contributions from groups in
MM-PBSA . I wonder if the ligand must be peptide or protein because the
software needs to know which atoms belong to backbone and which belong
to sidechain? The protein-protein complex Ras-Raf is studied in the
reference article from Holger Gohlke. Are there some examples about
nonpeptide-protein complex?

Thanks in advance.

Tong