RE: AMBER: RE: about the fix_numbering_pdb.csh in Amber Tutorial_eight

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 08:16:51 -0700

Dear Shulin,

I have updated the script in the tutorial and removed the pushd line, I
don't even know why this was in there since it isn't used anywhere else in
the script. I must have had some plan in mind when writing it that I later
forgot...

That said it is strange that it only works for you when this line is
removed, you must have an old version of csh installed that doesn't support
the pushd command or uses different syntax.

Anyway, it should work for everybody now.

Let me know if you have any more problems.

Good luck...
Ross

/\
\/