AMBER: Respgen segemtation fault

From: Simon Whitehead <SJW084.bham.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 17:38:41 +0100

Dear Amber users,

I have encountered difficulty when trying to use respgen in Amber 8, everytime i invoke it there is a segmentation fault. I have tried it on two different builds (P4 and athlon linux machines both complied with ifort ver9) with several different input files but the result is the same. The antechamber test runs with no problems but still respgen does not work.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated

regards

simon