Re: AMBER: Constant P for non-orthorhombic cells

From: Michael Crowley <crowley.scripps.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 11:24:05 -0700

Dear Jennie,
Amber supports any space filling unit cell, the only requirement is that the
user make sure that it is converted to a triclinic cell with correct angles
and primary vector lengths. Certainly a rhombohedral box is supported.
Your inpcrd should end with the appropriate cell dimensions and angles.
Mike
On Tuesday 11 April 2006 21:40, Jennie Thomas wrote:
> Hello Amber community members,
>
> I'm thinking of doing a simulation with PBC for a crystal that has a
> non-orthorhombic unit cell. Does Amber support constant P simulations
> for boxes without 90 degree angles (specifically for a rhombohedral box)?
>
> With thanks,
> Jennie Thomas

Physical mail:   Dr. Michael F. Crowley
                 Department of Molecular Biology, TPC6