AMBER: RED&GAMESS: sorry ... my mistake

From: Vlad Cojocaru <Vlad.Cojocaru.eml-r.villa-bosch.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 13:28:31 +0100

Dear Francois,
   I am sorry ... I realized after I posted the email that I overlooked
the fact that the output was indeed read from .dat file .... In fact, it
is just a problem of RED reading the correct scratch directory ....
Sorry for rushing a bit in writing the previous message (which I
actually posted on AMBER mailist first)....

Best wishes
vlad

--
          Dr. Vlad Cojocaru