AMBER: iwork array for nmr

From: Peter Varnai <pv232.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 20:20:38 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Amber-list,

I would like to read a 'new' integer flag (related to a restraint)
from a noe file and use it later in nmrnrg.f to call my subroutine.

I used the exisiting 'ir6' as an example.

I modified restal.f and nmrred.f to recognize 'new', created an array
where this new(i) is stored (this works well) and then I try to pass
back to nmrcal.

In nmrcal, I added a maxrst size to iwork array, added 'new' to
nmcloci common, changed b_nmri=52, in mpi_bcast I increased iwork
size, intreq now equals to 14*maxrst + 5*maxwt + 2*maxgrp but iwork
array is not holding the new(i) at all.

If anyone knows how to solve this problem that would be a great.
Besides, I am not sure how intreq or nmcloci is used in amber.

Thanks,
Peter