Re: AMBER: Making movie from AMBER trajectory

From: David Bevan <drbevan.vt.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 13:50:19 -0500

Varsha,

I am running Mac 10.4.3 and used VMD recently to create a movie. I had
to install netpbm to get this to work. It is available from fink (I use
FinkCommander to do the installs). In VMD, be sure to select
"Trajectory" in the movie settings menu, and you can disable the
"Delete image files" under movie settings. When I created the movie,
the image files were temporarily present, but were deleted and I was
left with the desired mpeg file.

Dave Bevan

---
David R. Bevan, Ph.D.