AMBER: bug report

From: Ye Mei <ymei.itcc.nju.edu.cn>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 14:21:50 +0800

Hello, Amber community£¬

        Here I report one bug of amber8.
    I downloaded the latest patch from official website. But after it is been applied, I met a problem with enthalpy in MM/PBSA. The calculations of complex and ligand are fine, but that of receptor failed. I have two systems. One says that ambpdb failed to convert snapshot to pdb file, the another says prmtop files have problems. But if I donot apply this patch, they both run correctly.
    My server is SGI origin 3800 with 64 processors. Command hinv gives as following:

64 400 MHZ IP35 Processors
CPU: MIPS R12000 Processor Chip Revision: 3.5
FPU: MIPS R12010 Floating Point Chip Revision: 3.5
Main memory size: 38912 Mbytes
Instruction cache size: 32 Kbytes
Data cache size: 32 Kbytes
Secondary unified instruction/data cache size: 8 Mbytes
Integral SCSI controller 3: Version Fibre Channel QL2200A
  Disk drive: unit 0 on SCSI controller 3
  Disk drive: unit 0, lun 1 on SCSI controller 3
  Disk drive: unit 0, lun 2 on SCSI controller 3
Integral SCSI controller 6: Version Fibre Channel QL2200A
Integral SCSI controller 0: Version Fibre Channel QL2200A
  Disk drive: unit 1 on SCSI controller 0
Integral SCSI controller 5: Version IEEE1394 SBP2
  IEEE1394 CDROM: node 101003100073ed port 0 on SCSI controller 5
Integral SCSI controller 7: Version Fibre Channel QL2200A
  Disk drive: unit 0 on SCSI controller 7
  Disk drive: unit 0, lun 1 on SCSI controller 7
  Disk drive: unit 0, lun 2 on SCSI controller 7
Integral SCSI controller 8: Version Fibre Channel QL2200A
  Disk drive: unit 66 on SCSI controller 8
  Disk drive: unit 67 on SCSI controller 8
  Disk drive: unit 68 on SCSI controller 8
  Disk drive: unit 69 on SCSI controller 8
  Disk drive: unit 70 on SCSI controller 8
  Disk drive: unit 71 on SCSI controller 8
  Disk drive: unit 72 on SCSI controller 8
  Disk drive: unit 73 on SCSI controller 8
  Disk drive: unit 74 on SCSI controller 8
  Disk drive: unit 75 on SCSI controller 8
  Disk drive: unit 76 on SCSI controller 8
IOC3 serial port: tty3
Integral Fast Ethernet: ef0, version 1, module 001c10, pci 4
IOC3 external interrupts: 1
IEEE 1394 High performance serial bus controller 0: Type: OHCI, Version 0 0
USB controller: type OHCI

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Best regards,

Ye Mei
ymei.itcc.nju.edu.cn
Institute of Theoretical and Computational Chemistry
Key Laboratory of Mesoscopic Chemistry
School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Nanjing University
Nanjing 210093
P.R.China
2005-11-05