RE: AMBER: floating point exception

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 09:51:27 -0700

> THE FOLLOWING ERROR HAS OCCURED
>
> forrtl: error (75): floating point exception
> cannot read in sander
> Abort (core dumped)

This looks like an installation / compilation problem. Have you tried
running the test cases to verify that your sander installation is working
ok? If these don't pass then you definately have a problem with the
installation. Either way we will need a lot more information to help
further. What are the specs of the machine you are running on, compiler
versions, operating system etc. Do you get any output files / log files when
you run sander etc.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Department of Molecular Biology TPC15 |
| The Scripps Research Institute |
| http://www.rosswalker.co.uk | PGP Key available on request |

be ready every day, and should not be used for urgent or sensitive issues.