AMBER: amber8installation

From: <cbala.igib.res.in>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:23:03 +0530

dear amber users,

i hve a 3 hp systems with Redhat linux enterprise edition installed. the
configuration of these machines are, 2GB RAM, 300GB HRD Disk, 3.8 GHz
Intel pentiumIV dual processor.these 3machines are clustered. i hve to
install amber8 and make it parallel. can anyone tell me which intel
fortran compiler will be suitable for my purpose. also i need to know
where i can find the documentation for installing amber8 as parallel.

thanks in advance,
c.bala