Re: AMBER: Can GB and MS work correctly together in mmpbsa?

From: <zhli_2000.126.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 11:30:47 +0800

Thank you for the advice. I have put the atom radium of F in the
mm_pbsa_calceneent.pm. Then I run the following :

PREFIX min_cyc16
PATH ./
#
COMPLEX 1
RECEPTOR 1
LIGAND 1
#
COMPT ./mincomplex.top
RECPT ./ppo.top
LIGPT ./cyc16.top
#
GC 0
AS 0
DC 1
#
MM 1
GB 1
PB 0
MS 0
#
NM 0
#
The error message is still :
   bad atom type: F

When I switch MS=0 to MS=1, the error message is:
    Checking sanity
    Checking GENERAL
    Energy decomp is not (yet) possible with GC, AS, NM, PB, MS

So I don't know how to deal with this. Which input file can be run
correctly?

---