Re: AMBER: spherical boundary condition

From: <protege.snu.ac.kr>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 02:43:14 +0900 (KST)

Hi,

&nbsp;

I have posted the same question before.&nbsp;
 So far I can not figure
out how to do it. The Watercap option is working only
 with explict water
(not with GB solvation).

&nbsp;

PLEASE&nbsp;let me know if you find a way to do it.&nbsp;
 Thanks.

&nbsp;

Soo

&gt;Dear Amber users,

&gt;

&gt;I am trying to setup GB simulation of multiple peptides.

&gt;I would like to use a spherical boundary condition to "restraint"

&gt;peptides in a limited spherical space.

&gt;

&gt;I go through the Amber 8 manual, but did not find any hint.

&gt;It seems this problem has been asked in amber mailing list before,

&gt;however, I can not find the clear solution.

&gt;Could someone have experience on this problem give me some hints?

&gt;Any suggest is appreicated. Thanks.

&gt;

&gt;Gavin