Re: AMBER: pbsa error in mm_pbsa amber 8

From: Ben Cossins <bcc.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:41:08 +0000

Hi Dave and Ray,
  Sorry for the delayed reply and thanks for your help. I am still having
trouble. My ligands are not so small they are all over 85 atoms. I have
increased the fillratio (by this a take it you mean the number of grid
points/area) again and am still getting fluctuating solvation energies.
However they seem to fluctuate less as I increase the SCALE parameter. With
6 grid points per angstrom it fluctates from about -2600 to -50 while the
surface area values stay stable around 980. I am unable to work through the
pbsa code and find what the problem is. Can you give me an idea of what i
could try.

sorry to bother you again

Ben

--