AMBER: Compiling Antechamber/Amber8 with ia64_ifort

From: Toru Yagi <yagi.bestsystems.co.jp>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 15:25:02 +0900

Dear all,

I try to install Amber8 on following system,
CPU: Itanium 2
OS : RedHat Enterprize Linux Advanced Server 3
Compilers:
  Intel Fortran Compiler 8.1
  Intel C++ Compiler 8.1
Library:
  Intel Math Kernel Library 7.0

I set the AMBERHOME and MKL_HOME at corresponding directories,
and typed following commands.
cd $AMBERHOME/src
../configure ia64_ifort
make install

But I cannot compile the antechamber source codes,
following wornings and errors are appeared.

Wornings:
icc -c -O2 -o am1bcc.o am1bcc.c
rotate.c(41): warning #1572: floating-point equality and inequality comparisons
are unreliable
        if (yc == 0)
etc...

Errors:
icc -O2 atomtype.o -lm -o atomtype
icc -c -o bondtype.o bondtype.C
icc bondtype.o -lm -o bondtype
bondtype.o(.text+0xe982): In function `get_addrs(std::vector<Point, std::allocat
or<Point> >)':
: undefined reference to `std::__default_alloc_template<true, 0>::deallocate(voi
d*, unsigned long)'
bondtype.o(.text+0xea92): In function `get_addrs(std::vector<Point, std::allocat
or<Point> >)':
etc...

Could you give me any comments to solve this problems?
Thanks for your help in advance.