Re: AMBER: increasing the maximum value of NPHB parameter

From: Alena Shmygelska <oshmygel.cs.ubc.ca>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 23:42:44 -0800 (PST)

Hello Amber Users,

Thanks Dr. David Case for answering my questions and giving me pointers, I
found where else one should modify the size of arrays if one wants to
increase the maximum NPHB value allowed in Amber 7 (apart from modifying
sizes of ASOL and BSOL arrays in parms.h):
in box.h two arrays are declared of size of NPHB:
RADHB - the optimal interaction distance for h-bond
WELHB - the maximum well depth of h-bond interaction

Cheers,
Alena

University of British Columbia
Vancouver, BC, Canada