Re: AMBER: MD after partially solvated

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.ilion.bio.sunysb.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 23:11:27 -0400

read the section of the manual about temperature control. NTB relates to
box and periodicity,
and NTT relates to thermostats. these are different things.

Carlos L. Simmerling, Ph.D.
Associate Professor Phone: (631) 632-1336
Center for Structural Biology Fax: (631) 632-1555
Stony Brook University Web: http://comp.chem.sunysb.edu/carlos
Stony Brook, NY 11794-5115 E-mail: carlos.simmerling.stonybrook.edu