AMBER: MD problem (very long parhabs endless runtime)

From: Daniel Wetzler <danielwetzler.appleinfo.de>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:05:49 +0200

Hallo Amberians,

I'm trying to perform a MD run using the input file below.
My problem is, that I want to perform only one step to test
my parameters. But this single step is calculated for more than a day
now without any results. There's no error and the program takes the full
load of the computer (PIV 2.6 GHz). I assumed that a single
step would only need a couple of minutes. So I think I made a
big mistake with my parameters but I don' know where.

Does anyone know where my problem is ?

Best wishes,

Daniel Wetzler

My input file :