Re: AMBER: MAXMASK problem

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:10:29 -0700

On Tue, Oct 19, 2004, Qiang Lu wrote:

> In the simulation I got the wrong message like:
> SANDER BOMB in subroutine load_mask
> MAXMASK not big enough!!
>
> If I want to increase the MAXMASK, how to do it? I didn't find a constant
> defination in the source files for MAXMASK.

This error should not happen; it is not a matter of making some parameter
bigger, but of sander failing an internal consistency check. Best would
be to try to hit up Tom Darden later this week at the meeting....he
understands this part of the code the best, I think.

Is there anything unusal about the system you are running?

....dac