Re: AMBER: const-P MD at high T

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.ilion.bio.sunysb.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:29:35 -0400

as I said before, this result seems perfectly acceptable to me. what is the
density of water at 600K/1atm? pretty low. reducing step size
and relaxation time will not change that, only switching to NVT will
(or using a huge value for the target pressure, check the experimental
data to see what pressure is needed to keep water a liquid at 600K).

what happened during your constant volume simulation that you ran?
carlos