Re: AMBER: from gaussian to antechamber

From: Robyn Ayscue <kajsicat.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:41:56 -0700 (PDT)

Yufeng,

In the Amber8 manual there's an example of an
Antechamber command to make a mol2 using a Gaussian
output file. It goes like this:

antechamber -i gaussianout.out -fi gout -o
nameofmol2file.mol2 -fo mol2 -c resp

Try doing that, and if it doesn't work, Antechamber
should make a .pdb file that it typically calls
NEWPDB.PDB. You can always just convert that into a
mol2 file using Sybyl or Insight or whichever suite of
programs you use to manipulate structural files.

Hope this helps.

Yours,
Robyn Ayscue
kajsicat.yahoo.com