Re: AMBER: Amber8: ifort 8.0.046 Woo hoo!

From: Atro Tossavainen <atro.tossavainen+amber.helsinki.fi>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:55:27 +0300 (EEST)

On the AMBER mailing list, it was uttered thus:

> Just been surfing and found a sight that offers ifort 8.0.046. Hope
> it works, just downloaded it myself. The link is:
>
> http://folk.uio.no/botnen/intel/

That's cool, particularly since within the NordUNET it is a very fast
download for me, but I seriously have to wonder if the University of
Oslo have permission from Intel to redistribute the binaries, even if
they don't work without a license. At any rate, I am cc'ing them on
this message.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,