Re: AMBER: Question about restart MD

From: <myang.vitamin.uni.cc>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:05:04 -0400

1. You should modify the "nstlim" variable before you restart the MD
run, so that the total nsteps of in the two run is what you want.

2. As far as I know, you can not add the output to the existing files.
But it's not difficult to merge the two crd files, isn't it?

3. It's possible to have significant RMSD jump during the MD run. But
you should make sure your velocity information is used for your
continuing MD run (check the irest value).

Yang

--
I have no words to say.