AMBER: small molecule simulation

From: hj zou <hjzou.iris3.simm.ac.cn>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 13:59:55 +0800

Dear amber users£¬
    An NMR experiment of a small molecule in CCl4 was performed.The experiment showed that the ratio of two conformations of the small molecule is 3:1.In order to explain this at atomic level,I wanna perform a simulation of this small molecule.However,the small is in the CCl4 solution in the experiment,then how should I set up my system?There is no theoretical model of CCl4 molecule available ,should I simulate this small molecule in vacuo or in water or in other systems?
   Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
¡¡¡¡hj zou