AMBER: frcmod_dmso

From: Vincent Bisetty <bisettyk.dit.ac.za>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 23:21:42 +0200

Dear Colleagues,
I am trying to use tleap to solvate my peptide in DMSO. I edited leaprc
as indicated on page 29 of the AMBER 8 manual, and the following error
appears....
;;;;;;;;;
Reading force field mod type file (frcmod)
solvateBox: Argument #2 is type String must be of type: [unit]
Checking Unit.
Building topology....etc...
;;;;;;;;;
I downloaded the frcmod_dmso file from the amber website-see attached.
regards
vincent

Dr K Bisetty
Senior Lecturer
Department of Chemistry
Steve Biko Campus
Durban Institute of Technology
P O BOX 1334
Durban
4000
Tel : +27-031-2042311
Fax : +27-031-2022671
"ND-4-SPD"
bisettyk.dit.ac.za

Are you happy with the service you receive from my office?
If so - send a compliment; if not send a complaint to: quality.dit.ac.za

Please read our disclaimer http://www.dit.ac.za/disclaimer/emaildisclaimer.htm