Re: AMBER: nbflag

From: cailliez <Fabien.Cailliez.ibpc.fr>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 17:20:13 +0200

David A. Case a écrit:

>On Fri, Sep 24, 2004, cailliez wrote:
>

>>I want to use nsnb option with AMBER7.
>>As said in the manual, I put nbflag=0 in my input list.
>>But it seems that AMBER does not manage to read this data since it outputs :
>>*********************
>>namelist read: variable not in namelist
>>

>nbflag is in the &ewald namelist, not in &cntrl. You didn't post your input;
>is it possible that you have this in the wrong place?

You are right. Now it works fine with nbflag in the &ewald list.
I should have read this part of the manual more carefully.

Thanks for your help,
Fabien

Fabien Cailliez				Tel : 01 58 41 51 63
Laboratoire de Biochimie Théorique	e-mail : cailliez.ibpc.fr
IBPC	13, rue Pierre et Marie Curie
75005 Paris