Re: AMBER: all_nucleic94 versus all_nucleic02

From: Jiten <jiten.postech.ac.kr>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 00:45:36 +0900

Hello,

You need to see the the original articles on the development of ff94 and
ff02 which is listed in amber manual. You may like to see the ff03 as well.
Here again the partail charges will be different from the above two as all
of them have the different approach in deriving the RESP charges.

Best wishes,

Jiten