Re: AMBER: Moil-view & Amber trajectory

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.ilion.bio.sunysb.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 12:17:59 -0400

Did you carefully check the format of your file compared to the
format listed on the amber web page? I asked this before but you didn't
reply. Also, if it is a periodic simulation, make sure to choose "AMBER PBC"
as the trajectory file format (it should describe this in more detail in
the moil-view
manual).
Carlos

Carlos L. Simmerling, Ph.D.
Associate Professor Phone: (631) 632-1336
Center for Structural Biology Fax: (631) 632-1555
Stony Brook University Web: http://comp.chem.sunysb.edu/carlos
Stony Brook, NY 11794-5115 E-mail: carlos.simmerling.stonybrook.edu