Re: AMBER: Moil-view & Amber trajectory

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.ilion.bio.sunysb.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:01:37 -0400

does moil-view work on the file before you run it through ptraj?

were you careful with the box dimensions in the traj file?
ptraj can control whether the box is included or not.
visually inspect your trajectory file and compare it to the format
for traj files given on the amber site.

if the traj file matches the prmtop, moil-view works.

Carlos L. Simmerling, Ph.D.
Associate Professor Phone: (631) 632-1336
Center for Structural Biology Fax: (631) 632-1555
Stony Brook University Web: http://comp.chem.sunysb.edu/carlos
Stony Brook, NY 11794-5115 E-mail: carlos.simmerling.stonybrook.edu