Re: AMBER: F90 compiler for linux ppc64

From: Carlos P. Sosa <cpsosa.msi.umn.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:10:32 -0500

Guangli,

The IBM xlf compiler is available. If you are interested in some limited
performance that I have
measured I can point you to a paper.

There is some info. for the compiler here:
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=43&context=SSEP9Q&uid=swg24007425&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en+en

Guanglei Cui wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Is there a F90 compiler for linux ppc64 or any F90 compilers you
> recommend to use with OSX? I tried with absoft 7.0 with no significant
> changes to configure script. I'd like to know if there is a better
> option for performance. Thanks.
>
> Regards,
>
> Guanglei

Carlos P. Sosa, Ph.D.
IBM & University of Minnesota
Supercomputing Institute for
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation
599 Walter Library
117 Pleasant St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455                             email: cpsosa.msi.umn.edu