AMBER: An question about PTRAJ

From: <b86203054.ntu.edu.tw>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 09:29:17 +0800

Dear sir
        My name is Morris. I wet a problem when I was using the IMAGE function
of the PTRAJ.
        Due to the periodic box condition, my DNA and its bindtion protein were
seperated visually. For my analysis, I tried to used the PTRAJ to put them
together. According the instruction, I use the IMAGE. But I can't solve the
problem.
The commands which I had used are listed bleow:
1, image origin, I got single strand back. The other one is still in the other
side of the box.
2, image center bymask :195-218, no function.
3, image center:195-218 bymask :195-218, still no function
the 195-218 is the residue number of DNA double helix

If you have similiar experience, please let me know your solution. I'll
appreciate it.
Sincerely

Y. Morris Chen