AMBER: atomic positional fluctuation

From: RAJA SWAMINATHAN <genes2000_in.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 00:18:32 -0700 (PDT)

Dear amber usrs

In general for a protein how much the atomic
positional fluctuations should vary. what is the
aprroximate range. r there any hard and fast rules for
this.

in my case i have ~150AA residues and it varies from
3-4A. I have used AMBER6.0 for my MD simulations.

suggestions pls

thanks in advance
raja

=====
If i have ever made any discoveries it has been owing only to my patience rather than to any other intelligence - Newton