AMBER: another cpinutil.pl error

From: Rukman Hertadi <rhertadi.bio.titech.ac.jp>
Date: 06 Aug 2004 14:35:09 +0900

I intended to generate a new cpin file from a cpin.restart by the
follwoing command

cpinutil.pl cpin.restart > cpin2

but found the following error:

Use of uninitialized value in numeric lt (<) at
/usr/local/amber8/exe/CPin.pm line 238.
Use of uninitialized value in array dereference at
/usr/local/amber8/exe/CPin.pm line 186.
Can't call method "AtomCount" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/amber8/exe/CPin.pm line 61.

The above error was found in linux, and when I tried in SGI, it gave
different error message:

Sequence (?<...) not recognized at /home/usr8/rukman/amber8/exe/CPin.pm
line 433.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/home/usr8/rukman/amber8/exe/cpinutil.pl line 9.

Is there any test file for pH-constant MD simulation, just to check
whether we installed amber8 correctly or not.

Thanks for your attention.

Rukman