Re: AMBER: A question about pheTI in AMBER8 test.

From: Chunhu Tan <tanc.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 15:56:56 -0700

Dear Dr. Case:

   Thank you for your answer, but I am still confused about it. The
question is , if we should always turn off shake when we use the
perturbation prmtop file? If so, how about the water? If I turn on shake
when the solute molecule is perturbed, maybe the shake act only on the
water moleculs and have no effect on the solute, am I right?
Thanks!

Chunhu