Re: AMBER: recompiling amber8

From: Carsten Detering <detering.u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 17:55:04 +0200

Dear David and Robert,

I didnt imply a connection between the bugfix of pbsa and the
unsuccessful recompilation. Sorry if it sounded that way.

I had actually used the setenv command, I guess I wanted to say that I
had set the variable, and then wanted to write the command, apologies
for the confusion.

Meanwhile I solved the problem by pointing to the correct mpich dir.
Thanks for pointing that out. One question here: is it necessary to
point to the .../mpich/ch_p4 respectively the .../mpich/ch_p4mpd dir, so
  that it finds the libraries there? Or is .../mpich sufficient?

Do the MKL libraries come with the intel compiler? I dont have the mkl61
dir in my /opt/intel/ directory.

Thanks a lot again for your help.

Carsten