Re: AMBER: recompiling amber8

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 21:12:52 -0400

Carsten -
Most probably, your mpich installation was done with a different compiler
than ifc7, and thus the naming conventions for the mpi library subroutines
are not correct. I would first check how the mpi libraries under
$MPICH_HOME/lib were built. I would not worry a lot about the MKL stuff;
everything will work fine without it, but be a bit slower (for pmemd, MKL
actually does not help much at all, but I think it does help some for
sander - I have not figured out how to get them without paying a bundle, so
I tend to not worry about it). This is all very much off the top of my
head.
Regards - Bob