Re: AMBER: xleap don't recognize formaldehyde?

From: <anshul.imtech.res.in>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 14:44:33 -0500 (GMT)

Dear all,
I was trying to build a simple molecules based on the method given in The
"biotin/strepavidin" tutorial. the problem I am facing is that I dont
know from where to get the information about the charge and atom type,
which is to be filled in the table. I would also like to know what are the
perturb columns in the table and what about the values to be given in
these columns.
One last thing is that the molecules generated by this method and by the
use of antechamber are same or not??

With Regards,
Anshul